Saturday, July 19, 2008

Help Us To End Breast Cancer

I am writing this post on behalf of my lovely wife Stacy. She is currently holding down the fort and taking care Ethan while I am away on tour in Afghanistan. She is very supportive of everything I do, even if it does mean going away for extended periods of time. Because she supports me in everything I do, I thought it was about time for me to support her in something she believes in. Stacy is participating in a weekend to end cancer walk in August. Her goal is to raise $2000 for this worthy cause and I am hoping you can help her to do it. You can either donate securely online or print out a pledge form. To donate online goto: http://www.endcancer.ca
Click on donate. When the screen changes select search for participant and type in stacy sperling. Her name should be the only one to show up below, so click on that. Once there you can select an amount from the donate here box (or just select friend and you can enter any amount). Once you select that it takes you to a screen where you fill in your payment info (just follow the steps).
Again, thank you to everyone for your care and support.

Shawn

No comments: