Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Downrange for a little while!

It's been awhile since my last post. However, now I am in the Sandbox and doing what I do! Not much has changed in Afghanistan since the last time I was here. KAF got a little bigger and Kabul, well it's Kabul! The Camp where I am staying is almost exactly the same. The gym still has the same broken equipment, the food is still to the same standard ;) and the accommodations are still the same. That is the best thing. Considering I have my own room and my own bathroom! All this and spec pay, who could ask for anything more. I'll post a few pics later, once I figure that out and of course they have to conform to CF standards, nothing noting troop movements and other mission critical stuff. That's it for now! I'll post back soon!

No comments: